Beyond Silence Training participants are invited to participate in a Community of Practice (COP). The purpose of this COP is to provide ongoing support to participants who complete the mental health champion training and peer educators trainings.
All registrants and graduates from the Beyond Silence training are eligible to access free monthly webinars (offered over the lunch hour) which focus on current issues related to workplace mental health in healthcare settings (eg. e-mental health, building a case for change, civility @ work)
- September 16th 12-1pm - Mindfulness: Can it transform our healthcare workplaces? Register here
- October 7th: 12 -1pm - Negotiating accommodations for mental health @ work
- November 18th 12-1pm - Compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma in healthcare: How can we better support our staff?
- December 16th, 12-1pm - De-escalation & staff safety (preventing violence in the workplace)
- June, 2018 - E-mental Health Resources
- September, 2018 - Creating a Case for Change in my Workplace: Where do I start?
- October, 2018 - Cannabis @Work: What do we need to know?
- November, 2018 - From bullying to civility and respect in healthcare: Strategies for success
To access these webinars, visit the Slack based Community of Practice can be accessed through this link: beyondsilencecop.slack.com
You will need to sign in using your username and password.