Beyond Silence Training participants are invited to participate in a Community of Practice (COP). The purpose of this COP is to provide ongoing support to participants who complete the mental health champion training and peer educators trainings.
All registrants and graduates from the Beyond Silence training are eligible to access free monthly webinars (offered over the lunch hour) which focus on current issues related to workplace mental health in healthcare settings (eg. e-mental health, building a case for change, civility @ work)
- December 17th , 2018 - Workplace Mental Health - Cultural Considerations
- January 21st, 2019 - New Year’s Resolutions: Wellness @ Work
- June, 2018 - E-mental Health Resources
- September, 2018 - Creating a Case for Change in my Workplace: Where do I start?
- October, 2018 - Cannabis @Work: What do we need to know?
- November, 2018 - From bullying to civility and respect in healthcare: Strategies for success
To access these webinars, visit the Slack based Community of Practice can be accessed through this link: beyondsilencecop.slack.com
You will need to sign in using your username and password.